1. Gift cycler program is jointly owned and managed by Bojusa Ltd. and Swift Emergency Response Ltd. They will be referred to as "the company" or "we"in this terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions are entered between the company and you/member and by clicking the Register button you unconditionally accept them.
3. If you do not agree to all, or any part of the terms and conditions, do not use this website/application.
4. The Company reserves the unfettered right to cancel, change or substitute the gifts, or the gifts conditions, or terms and conditions of the Program anytime. Your/ the Member's continued participation in the Program is subject to him/her accepting any new or modified terms and conditions that the company may come up with.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to make any modifications to the website, including terminating, changing, suspending or discontinuing any aspect of the website at any time, without notice. We may impose additional rules or limits on the use of our website. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of our website will mean that you agree to any changes.
6. The company can suspend or terminate the Program any time without assigning any reason whatsoever it deems necessary. In such a case we will intimate you/the Member and give you an option to redeem any accumulated points.
7. By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least the age of maturity in your state or province of residence and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
8. You agree to not use our website to conduct any activity that would constitute a civil or criminal offence or violate any law. You agree not to attempt to interfere with our website's network or security features or to gain unauthorized access to our systems
9. You agree that you are not forced to give gift to other members or sponsor anybody to the program
11. The company at its sole discretion and for any or no reason may refuse to accept applications for membership.
12. Members may not (i)activate or use more than one Member account; (ii) select or use a Email Address of another person; (iii) use a name subject to rights of another person without authorization from that person; (iv)use a false or misleading name, mailing address, or email address to activate or use a Member account.
13. The Company reserves the right to track Member's activity by both IP Address as well as individual browser activity
14. Fraud and abuse relating to gifting in the Program will result in the forfeiture of the gifts. You/ the members are forewarned that the company has a zero tolerance policy for frauds and abuse.
15. Spamming is strictly prohibited. Any spamming done to advertise Gift Capital will result in immediate termination of your account and a forfeiture of your account balance. Incidents will be dealt with on a case by case basis
16. The company may use information supplied by you/member on the redemption of his/her points for administrative and/or marketing purposes and you expressly agree to the same.
17. Member shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to Member. Member acknowledges that Member may only participate in Gift Capital program if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules, and regulations
18. The Company reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and at its sole discretion by posting revisions on the website.You are strongly urged to keep yourself updated with the latest terms and conditions.
19. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website or for any service, content, feature or product offered through our website
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of our website, which is provided "as is" without warranties, representations or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, with regard to information accessed from or via our website, including without limitation, all content and materials, and functions and services provided on our website, all of which are provided without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, completeness or usefulness of content or information, uninterrupted access, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that our website or its functioning or the content and material of the services made available thereby will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our websites or the servers that make our website available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The use of our website is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of our website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use of our website. In no event will we, or our affiliates, our or their respective content or service providers, or any of our or their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, suppliers or employees be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, losses or causes of action, or lost revenue, lost profits, lost business or sales, or any other type of damage, whether based in contract or tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of, or the inability to use, or the performance of, our website or the content or material or functionality through our website, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain jurisdictions do not allow limitation of liability or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. In such jurisdictions, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to defend and indemnify us, and hold us and our affiliates harmless,, and our and their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, and employees against any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including legal fees) in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of our website, your violation of the Terms, or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the website by you, including but not limited to, any third party claim that any information or materials provided by you infringe upon any third party proprietary rights.
The Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of the Terms and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing. Both you and we acknowledge that, in entering into these Terms, neither you nor we have relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written between you and us prior to such Terms, except as expressly stated in the Terms.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us is effective unless it is communicated to you in writing.
Any headings and titles herein are for convenience only.
If any of the provisions of the Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid,unlawful or unenforceable, such provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining Terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Please send all questions, comments and feedback to us at email@example.com or +2349066873967(whatsapp os sms only)
By clicking the submit You agree to give a gift of #7500 to another member within 72hrs You agree to introduce at least two people to sign up under you You agree to the terms and conditions